In all part of our life, nutrition plays an important role for our body. For a healthy and precious lifestyle, you need to eat nutritious and healthy food. For good health, balanced diet provides the nutrients your body needs for a healthy lifestyle. Eating a healthy diet will help you maintain your posture and be active externally and internally.
1. Morning plans and Diets
Some of the ways you have to follow for a morning routine to get fit, healthy and make your body active for the whole day.
- You should try to wake up early in the morning, around 5:00 A.m – 6:00 A.m on the summer days and go for a morning walk or joggings. it is totally depends on your body. And when you follow it you can feel healthy.
- On winter days, you can wake up around 7:00 a.m. M., Since the hottest part of the day comes late on winter days, it dries out completely and warms up the body.
- You can try starting some warm up exercises to make your body fit for the whole day. It is not mandatory that you should go to the gym.
- 2-3 boiled Eggs.
- Green tea.
- 3-4 almonds with a cup of milk.
- Banana with a cup of milk.
2. Afternoon plans and Diets
Exercising in the afternoon is not important, but diet is very important. This is the time to stock up on the most important things your body needs before hitting the gym.
- In the afternoon it is not important to do certain exercises, but to keep the body well hydrated during the day.
- If you go to the gym at night, give your body a good rest before hitting the gym.
- Try doing a few stretches in the afternoon so your muscles are fully stretched before heading to the gym.
- 2-3 spoon oats in the milk.
- Green vegetables or fruits.
- Banana shake.
- Peanut butter with brown bread.
- Black coffee.
3. Evening Plans and Diets
There is the best time to make your body fully active in the evening and have a full concentration on your exercises. It is the best time to give a boost to your body.
- Fully strengthen your body before hitting the gym Before hitting the gym, you can have a cup of black coffee as it will give your body a boost.
- Get more exercise at this time as this is the best time to give you some pain your body.
- Make sure that your bag is fully packed with essential items you need to during the gym.
- Fresh fruit and vegetable juices.
- Seasonal fruits and vegetables.
- Fruit shakes made with low-fat milk.
- Dry roasted nuts.
1. Change your clothes.
It may be a habit to wear your workout clothes after heading home straight from the gym, but don’t spend too much time in your workout clothes as it is bad for your skin and clothes.
2. Protein packed dinner.
It is important to have a dinner full of protein and carbohydrates within two hours of strength training to help repair muscles. Keep your kitchen stocked with some of the protein essentials so you can grab one after the gym.
3. Don’t give too much rest.
After arriving at your gym, your body should rest after a full day of exercise, but don’t give your body any other rest periods. Like eating ice cream or other foods that taste good but are not helpful to the body.